Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sorry everyone.

For those who've viewed my blog since i first posted. I want to apologize for deleting the other three posts as well as all the comments that followed those posts. Well, i had to delete one of the posts as I was asked to by the company that I worked for temporary to do so. So I am very sorry.

Well, the experience made me like a criminal and eventhough I didn't do it on purpose as I hate to drag myself into any trouble but I had to face it as I learned the importance of not simply posting any pictures that is copyrighted eventhough I juz print screen the coverpage of the company profile.

I also decided to delete the other 2 posts as they are about the company's staff and I don't want the information to spread anymore. Sickens me and made me hate this company evermore. Thank God I'm out of this company as college has started again.

1 comment:

missX said...

Thank goodness you're out of the company already. So feel free to blog now... maybe of other stuff this time. I'm always interested on your update.